Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/thread.php on line 405

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/thread.php on line 809

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/thread.php on line 810

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/global.php on line 47

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/global.php on line 165

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/global.php on line 169

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/thread.php:405) in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/acp/lib/functions.php on line 82

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/thread.php:405) in /home/content/l/o/r/lordnimrond/html/forum/acp/lib/functions.php on line 82
SHARD RPG Community Forum | Online Store/Cafe Press Questions | Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise
SHARD RPG Community Forum
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

SHARD RPG Community Forum » Online Store/Cafe Press Questions » Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mulsiphix Mulsiphix is a male

images/avatars/avatar-8.gif

Registration Date: 10-17-2008

Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I received an E-Mail today letting me know that within a few days Shard will be available for purchase. So I came to the website to put in my order and I see that the online store says the products wont be available until October 26th which is well over a month away. Is there another place I can place an order to get my Shard product before October 26th or was the E-Mail I received incorrect?

09-14-2009 03:00 Mulsiphix is offline Send an Email to Mulsiphix Search for Posts by Mulsiphix Add Mulsiphix to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Mulsiphix: Mulsiphix YIM Account Name of Mulsiphix: Mulsiphix View the MSN Profile for Mulsiphix
Scott Jones Scott Jones is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1.gif

Registration Date: 07-22-2006

RE: Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Mulsiphix!

The email I sent out is correct, and according to the information we've received from the shipping company, our publisher's warehouse will get all our products on Wednesday... Of course our publisher, Studio 2, may not be able to start fulfilling orders till several days after that, since they obviously need to take stock of everything, count it for accuracy, and then get back to us with the details...

But, yep! If you decide to pre-order now then they will begin fulfilling all purchases in the order they were received...

Don't worry about the October date they have displayed on the site,...they placed that there to hedge their bets just in case the shipping took even longer than we had at first been told... It's technically correct (the product will actually be in stock on Monday 26 October, 2009), but it'll be arriving there much sooner than that...

I'll let Studio 2 know that folks are looking on the site and getting the wrong idea... I'm sure the moment our product arrives, they'll change that to "Available Now and In Stock" or some such....

Thanks for the head's up!

Scottie ^_^
09-15-2009 11:26 Scott Jones is offline Send an Email to Scott Jones Search for Posts by Scott Jones Add Scott Jones to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
SHARD RPG Community Forum » Online Store/Cafe Press Questions » Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.5, Developed by WoltLab GmbH