Colin Chapman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Colin Chapman

My real name is, not surprisingly, Colin Chapman.

Born atop a glass mountain, tiny fists clutching the polyhedral dice of the gods, now grown into a bronzed titan of a man... doesn't describe me at all. Nope, I'm a well-mannered Englishman, husband, father, corruptor of young minds, er, teacher, and long-standing rpg freelancer. Here's a listing of the rpgs books I've been involved with to date, in ways large and small:

TALISLANTA PUBLICATIONS
      A Players Guide to Talislanta
      The Menagerie
      Hotan's History of the World
      Northern Reaches, The
      The Darkness
      Chronicles of Talislanta: Revised and Annotated
      Midnight Realm
      Talislanta Fantasy Roleplaying Game, 4th Ed.
      Talislanta: Tenth Anniversary Edition

ORE PUBLICATIONS
      Wild Talents
      Talent Operations Command Intelligence Bulletin 3 Marine Talent Operations in the Pacific Theater
      Will to Power

ALL FLESH MUST BE EATEN PUBLICATIONS
      Book of Archetypes 2: Attack of the Archetypes
      Book of Archetypes, The
      Enter the Zombie
      Zombie Master Screen

IRON KINGDOMS PUBLICATIONS
      Iron Kingdoms World Guide
      Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
      Lock & Load: Iron Kingdoms Character Primer
      Monsternomicon: Volume 1 - Denizens of the Iron Kingdoms

OMNI SYSTEM PUBLICATIONS
      Atlantis: The Second Age
      High Medieval
      The Omni System
      Hellas: Worlds of Sun and Stone

A|STATE PUBLICATIONS
      Lostfinders Guide to Mire End, The

CASTLES & CRUSADES PUBLICATIONS
      Castles & Crusades Player's Handbook
      Castles & Crusades: Collectors Edition

WASTE WORLD PUBLICATIONS
      A Fist Full of Credits: Waste World Starter Pak
      Hydra

FAERY'S TALE
      Faery's Tale Deluxe

MISCELLANEOUS PUBLICATIONS
      Secrets of the Surface World (Hollow Earth Expedition)
      Tribe 8 Companion
      Arms & Armor (d20 System)
      Hellas: Worlds of Sun and Stone

I've been roleplaying since my Design & Technology teacher introduced me to D&D back when I was ten, and now, 25 years on, I run an rpg club at the school in which I teach. My life came full circle it seems.

What rpgs have I played? Bloody hell, too damn many to list. Far, far too damn many. You name it, there's a good chance I've read, run or played it at some point, though I have a marked preference for straightforward systems that play quickly and easily; too much tactical or rules crunch, or a reliance on miniatures and battlemats, afflicts me with all the symptoms of narcolepsy.

Why do I like the look of Shard? I have always loved exotic settings (hell, look at my involvement with Talislanta), and have always loved the concept of anthropomorphic animals as races since the joyful days of running TMNT & Other Strangeness back in the day.

cheers!
      Colin
      RPG Freelancer: All Flesh Must Be Eaten, A|State, Atlantis: The Second Age, Castles & Crusades, Godlike, Hellas, Hollow Earth Expedition, Iron Kingdoms d20, Omni System, Talislanta, Waste World, Wild Talents, etc.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Colin Chapman ().

• Yes indeed! Welcome Colin!

My friend, that is an amazingly impressive list of works you've been involved with, and it's an honor that you've found our efforts of interest. Hopefully SHARD will find a good place among such noble cousins!

By the way, one of our own playtesters has REALLY enjoyed the "All Flesh Must Be Eaten" products,..and is an insufferable fan of all things 'zombie' (am I allowed to use the 'zed' word? :D)...

I look forward to enjoying even more interaction with you once you've had a chance to check us out!

Scottie ^^