Announcement The latest downloadable SHARD RPG game aids!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The latest downloadable SHARD RPG game aids!

The various threads in this area contain numerous printable game aids and even a downloadable mini-program that lets you randomly create names for the SHARD RPG!

We give you permission to print any of these sheets for your own private use, as long as they are not sold for profit. Many of these are to be found in the Convenience Pack (at a much lesser cost than printing or photocopying them all yourself), but feel free to print these out individually as the need arises.

Please check back with us from time to time to see what new and useful sheets and programs we may put up for your convenience!

Scottie ^^
    • RE: The latest downloadable SHARD RPG game aids!

Hi we just started our first game. I am having so much fun but I was disappointed we have one book among 5 people and your book did not hold up very well It fell apart almost instantly. ;( That being said I love your games and can't wait for more books to come our :D

Originally posted by bmroe777
      Hi we just started our first game. I am having so much fun but I was disappointed we have one book among 5 people and your book did not hold up very well It fell apart almost instantly. ;( That being said I love your games and can't wait for more books to come our :D

Hey there bmroe!
      Oh my, that is a pity when that happens to a book...! :(
      I can happily say that the copies I had im my hands were all pretty well-bound...

Maybe it was due to a production error (those rarely happen), reckless shipping, or maybe someone handled your book a bit too rough and broke it's back?

Either way, I'm happy to see another one enjoying Shard!

It'd be great to hear what sort of adventures you've experienced in your games!

As for new books, I think there's some good news coming our way!

Right now my husband is playing a fox inn keeper, I am playing a otter with a split personality. I can wait to see how this is going to work. We have had a battle against this group. We have a tiger named Kat.. I large snake called something his name gets away from me right now I have a question that you may be able to answer. Call I get the character sheet smaller then 11x whatever it is because I can't do that size on my computer. :D
      bye for now I will keep you up to date as we get into the game
      bmroe777

I am very sorry to hear about your book falling apart, bmroe777. We certainly have not had any other complaints like this. I find it very distressing.

Could you please send me the name and contact information of the individual who bought the book and the contact information of the store where the book was purchased in a private forum email?

Thank you,

Aaron

Hey bmroe777!

Welcome to SHARD's forums! Like Aaron said, it makes us really sorry to hear you ended up unluckily getting a "bad book"... Like Sherbie said, that can happen sometimes in the printing industry, but we always want to make sure our fans are taken care of... Aaron just dropped by and grabbed the things we need to make it up to you... And in the mean-time, expect an email from me really soon with something to tide you and your group over until what we have for you gets sent on its way...

Again,...so sorry the book had some binding issues... Luckily our publisher (Studio 2) works hard to make sure that such things very rarely (if ever) slip by their quality control, but when they do, we really like to make up for it, especially to folks as kind and generous as you have been about the entire situation...

Take care, and keep in touch about your further gaming experiences... Folks on the Forum always love to hear about other folks' games!

Scottie ^^