It's like the Calm Before the Storm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's like the Calm Before the Storm

Well, I hope that Shard creates a storm of positive interest when it's released anyway. :)

cheers!
      Colin
      RPG Freelancer: All Flesh Must Be Eaten, A|State, Atlantis: The Second Age, Castles & Crusades, Godlike, Hellas, Hollow Earth Expedition, Iron Kingdoms d20, Omni System, Talislanta, Waste World, Wild Talents, etc.
    • RE: It's like the Calm Before the Storm

I'm sure it will... Without a product on the shelves, it's hard to imagine a vast number of individuals visiting and participating at this point...

I'm actually glad, since a huge amount of activity here now would make it impossible for us to concentrate on getting these final edits complete and ready for the printers by mid-October... Aaron and I are busting our butts as it is. :P

We'll see how things go...

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Scottie ^^
    • Hey there Drohem!

The most recent thing we're trying to make happen is based on input we got from the last show we went to (Gen Con), where enough people seemed interested in us creating some game-master screens, that we're attempting to get the art for the front of that done at the same time these re-edits are occurring...

We've got a lot to do prior to the printing deadlines, but it looks like we're still on track...

Thanks for sticking with us!

Scottie ^^