Obatron

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just a GM and player of RPG games, mostly D&D, GURPS, and Savage Worlds. Got a chance to play in the demo at GenCon and have been interested ever since.

I forget who GM'd (I'm terrible with names), but they did an excellent job, in spite of obviously under the weather with a cold. I was quite disappointed to find out that I couldn't buy right then.

I sit here eagerly awaiting news of publication...

Will you have the giant cutouts of the characters available at any time?
    • Welcome Obatron!

That was probably me GMing at Gencon, if you're remembering me almost at the stage of losing my voice and using lots of throat-spray to essentially keep my voice in a "living dead" state so that I could continue... It wasn't actually a cold (thank goodness), it was just me suffering from having run too many loud demos already! Yikes!

Anyway,...we're right at the stage where we are about to begin indexing the Basic Compendium, so we're almost ready to go! Hopefully the site will be set up so that you can pre-order the product once we send the files off to the printers in December...

Wish us luck!

Scottie ^^