Hello all!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello all,

I first heard of this game from a friend of mine in a Pathfinder group a few months ago. I took a look at the website but had no idea where to begin! Thankfully, I was able to participate in a few demos at ACFI 2019 and now have some ideas of where to go with it. I'd like to give a shoutout to Crocuta and Scott Jones for telling me about this game and allowing me to participate in a demo or two!
    • Welcome to the SHARD RPG family. We are happy you have decided to give our game a try. I would like to reiterate that we are available here on this site to answer any questions you may have regarding the game, and will provide you with whatever assistance we may to ensure that you are well informed and able to derive as much pleasure from our creation as we ourselves have had in bringing it into reality. Do not forget to go to the section with free downloads and take a look at what we offer.
    • SilverboltPegasus wrote:

Hello all,

I first heard of this game from a friend of mine in a Pathfinder group a few months ago. I took a look at the website but had no idea where to begin! Thankfully, I was able to participate in a few demos at ACFI 2019 and now have some ideas of where to go with it. I'd like to give a shoutout to Crocuta and Scott Jones for telling me about this game and allowing me to participate in a demo or two!
      How there, Silverbolt. It was great to have met you at ACFI. We here at Shard Studios could not be more delighted to have had you play in the demo. Hope to see you around the Austin area, perhaps in relation to another demo or game with Crocuta involved too.

Thank you for your excitement.
    • SilverboltPegasus wrote:

I really appreciate the welcome and plan on purchasing the products so I can create some custom templates and let my characters walk the world of Dardunah.
      That's great!!! We provide the tools for cooking up new custom Animal Templates in our Basic Compendium! And feel free, if you're tired of seeing your same-old avatar for your forum character, to use one from the selection we created or even upload one of your own! Enjoy! ^^