Just a few words...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just a few words...

I just wanted to submit a few words about the sheer scope and breadth of Dardünah's campaign setting. When the worldbook goes public I want to tell everyone here and now that for all of the dense, in-detail, rich information you'll see in that volume, there is triple that in existence! We who play-tested the game these many years have seen the Rotting City of Djirnanugaroum in all of it's complex splendor, have walked in the bazaars of Tishinia and crept through the silent halls of the Academy of Nilam to the accompaniment of such astounding story-crafting and scene construction that I can fully dream in the Dardünii setting now. I have seen the birthplace of the Mahist faith, met the black spectre of the red desert and witnessed his unfathomable essence from another world. I have been a secret envoy from an empire so vastly removed from all that common Janah know that the slightest observance of their culture is alien and unfathomable to outsiders. From the Keckra Festival to the Palace of the Great Aminar of Mighty Sustruum, I have seen a world so deeply realized in set, and setting, that it's like the memory of a Victorian poet's laudanum or opium dream.
      Fantastic, majestic, cyclopean, esoteric, I haven't enough mastery of the English language to fully express what I have seen and done in this world.
      May it enrich the lives of many more visionaries and thrill-seekers such as myself for decades to come.
      "Daggra" means "Enemy" in Tibetan.
      "Chora" means "Thief" in Sanskrit.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghorüm ().

• I totally agree! Which is why I felt so great jumping into the world of SHARD that Aaron originally conceived so long ago during his college years... We've come a long way since then, but it feels so fulfilling to watch one's works come to life in this way, and get embraced by others!

Hex,...may you find such joys in your own endeavors as well!

Scottie ^^