June, July, Whatever...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• June, July, Whatever...

So I'll be the first to post here! I hear that books will be ready to buy in July due to a printer mishap. Well i marked the forum calendar, which will probably set off a sh*t-storm of expectant scrambling and subsequent flaming if the books don't turn up available, but when has that ever stopped me from doing something?!? What can i say? I'm hella-excited about getting my books! I am ready to share the happiness of Dárdünah with many friends and loved ones!
      "Daggra" means "Enemy" in Tibetan.
      "Chora" means "Thief" in Sanskrit.
    • RE: June, July, Whatever...

Thanks for the anticipation my friend!

I'm trying to get into communication with our printer even now to make sure the product will hit the stores ASAP (it's all about the time it takes to ship the product at this point,...and how long it has to sit in Customs...)...

Believe me,...I want them to come in soon too! I had to sell my own personal copy of the books that we got for Origins and Anthrocon, because there was a sudden run when we sold out merely a day and a half into the last convention!

I'll post somewhere here on the forum once we get clearer word when to expect them...

Scottie ^^