Pinned Online Store up and running!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Online Store up and running!

Hello folks!

Now that we finally have product on the way, our Online Store (visitable from the main page of our site), is up and ready to go!

We currently have five products you can check out and order, with each of the listings being a link to the page showing all our products simultaneously available at Studio 2's site, where you can pre-order and purchase product directly!

Very soon (by mid August) the rest of our shipment will arrive, and any preorders will be fulfilled!

Thanks again!

Scottie ^^
    • I was wondering, are you guys going to be selling at gen con, because some of my friends are going and I could prolly give them money to pick up a copy of the game there instead of waiting for the ship date at the online store. If so is it first come first served basis?
    • Originally posted by hex
      I was wondering, are you guys going to be selling at gen con, because some of my friends are going and I could prolly give them money to pick up a copy of the game there instead of waiting for the ship date at the online store. If so is it first come first served basis?

Yep and yep! Although if you have them come toward the beginning of the convention, there shouldn't be a problem with having enough to make sure your friends are able to grab you one...

According to our printer we should be receiving a fresh shipment of books right there at Gen Con, which we are hoping will tide us over till the end of the show... We've asked for 60-80 Basic Compendiums, but we may receive as few as 40, depending on what the printer can do...

Absolutely have your friends visit us at Studio 2's booth early to secure yours before there's any kind of rush, since our publishers will be handling book sales while we demo our product...

Scottie ^^
    • Originally posted by hex
      Are there going to be any other books there or just the core book being released?

If all goes well, not only will we have our order of Basic Compendiums for sale, we'll also have a large number of all the rest of our products inlcuding the Convenience Pack, the Gamemaster Screen, the World Map, clear bags of our Crystal Dice, and even a number of our Art Books (only available directly from us at the moment)...

Check out our store are on our publisher's website for more details about most of these! Shard Store at Studio 2

Additionally, we have plans to demo our product there by running little mini-adventures for those attending...

Hope to see ya there!

Scottie ^^
    • Originally posted by joewolz
      Where can I find a link to the CafePress store?

The CafePress store for Shard Studios has yet to be finished and set up... That's next on our agenda once we decide exactly what we're going to offer there...

So far we've talked about these offerings;
      • Coffee mugs with a selection of individual Zoic sepia-tone art on the sides
      • T-Shirts with either the sepia-tone pistol-packing flying squirrel or the full-color leaping acrobat monkey warrior along with the phrase "Unleash Your Inner Zoic".
      • The full-size wall-map of Dardunah
      • Individual buttons and pins with a variety of full-color images
      • A Shard wall calendar

We would be willing to add others as well, provided there seems to be enough interest in specific products...

Do you have any further suggestions for stuff using our art you'd like to see created and offered on CafePress?

Scottie ^^
    • Otakun wrote:

Scott, I wasn't sure where to post on the forums. I met you at Fur con, you said to inquire here about the art book. I am ordering a couple more of the rulebooks, I have a lot of people here who are excited to play. I am so glad I met you all!
      Hey there Otakun, and thanks for joining us here on the Shard forums! It was great to meet you at Further Confusion!

It's awesome that you have found folks in your area that are excited to start playing Shard! And thanks SO MUCH for getting some more of our books!

As far as the Art Book goes, now that we have returned from the recent conventions, and have a bit of time to plan for the immediate future we are doing things like ordering more dice and from the manufacturer, and looking in to what it will take to have a new round of Art Books printed out and ready for sale... I'll absolutely make an announcement here on the forums as soon as we have a plan together, have had the chance to potentially reformat it (and begin the second one as well with new art), and know what our print dates will be... In the meantime, since we're going to be reformatting the first edition of volume one of the Art of Shard for this next print run, I'll gladly provide you with a reduced "non-print-sized" PDF of the older version you saw at the convention!

Here ya go! (see attachment below)

Enjoy! ^^

The Art of SHARD vol 1 Reduced.pdf