Sahrasah (Danny's Campaign)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sahrasah (Danny's Campaign)

Well, I need to flesh her out more, but so far I really like my Shard character.

Her name is Sahrasah, a cheetah Jenu and an apprentice sir'hibas to Thamuk. She is actually both a Seer and a Summoner, though she admits openly to being more with the former rather than the latter.

Sahrasah takes pride in her appearance, her athletic form and graceful bearing causing her to think of herself as a rather attractive Jenu. To accentuate this she clothes herself in fine silks and gauzy, but layered materials, mostly of the darkest scarlets, the brightest whites, and the most beautiful golds.

This Jenu has even found a way to make her ritual materials into an item of beauty; rather than use the traditional prayer bowl or rug she instead has two huge loops of crystal and amber beads winding up each of her arms. Some of these beautiful globes are even made from crystals that increase her mystic talent, but all of them are carved with intricate runes. She merely has to spread out these ropes of beads into a circle and sit in the center to begin a ritual, though she usually includes incense and dim lighting.

Her weaponry, other than her carefully cared for but vicious claws and fangs, include two rather interesting things: a living punching dagger named Éssaj and a living whip she calls Yújit. Specially bred to be both especially poisonous and pleasing to the eye, Éssaj is of a dark green-gold color and Yújit is blue-black with gray bands on his many legs. It's not exactly easy to hide Éssaj, so Sahrasah does not even try, Yújit however she keeps wrapped around her waist and hidden under a thick golden sash.

Anyway, that's all I have so far. lol I'll update as she develops I think.
    • RE: Sahrasah (Danny's Campaign)

And I love even more that you've named your living weapons, and treat them as beautiful but deadly pets!

Nice touch with the engraved and arcane lengths of beads you use to create the circle in which you perform your rituals...

Great visual flavor you're achieving there!

You guys are going to have an awesome time, I can already tell!

Scottie ^^