Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise

I received an E-Mail today letting me know that within a few days Shard will be available for purchase. So I came to the website to put in my order and I see that the online store says the products wont be available until October 26th which is well over a month away. Is there another place I can place an order to get my Shard product before October 26th or was the E-Mail I received incorrect?
      Be Thankful For Everything For Soon There Will Be Nothing!
    • RE: Shard Shipping, Conflicting Information, Please Advise

Hey Mulsiphix!

The email I sent out is correct, and according to the information we've received from the shipping company, our publisher's warehouse will get all our products on Wednesday... Of course our publisher, Studio 2, may not be able to start fulfilling orders till several days after that, since they obviously need to take stock of everything, count it for accuracy, and then get back to us with the details...

But, yep! If you decide to pre-order now then they will begin fulfilling all purchases in the order they were received...

Don't worry about the October date they have displayed on the site,...they placed that there to hedge their bets just in case the shipping took even longer than we had at first been told... It's technically correct (the product will actually be in stock on Monday 26 October, 2009), but it'll be arriving there much sooner than that...

I'll let Studio 2 know that folks are looking on the site and getting the wrong idea... I'm sure the moment our product arrives, they'll change that to "Available Now and In Stock" or some such....

Thanks for the head's up!

Scottie ^^