"Ink Friendly" versions of some of the gaming sheets now available in Free Downloads...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Ink Friendly" versions of some of the gaming sheets now available in Free Downloads...

Hello all!!!

For those of you just joining us here (and starting to play and run our game), and for those already deep into campaigns of your own (who've been waiting for this), I have JUST put up versions of the free downloadable sheets on the forums that are "ink friendly", meaning that I've removed the colored parchment backgrounds on these versions to help those printing them off at home save on precious ink!

I've created new versions of the Character Sheet, the Item List, the NPC Combat Tracking Sheet, and the PC Combat Tracking Sheet! Yay!

Just go to the Shard Community Forum and check 'em out under the Free Downloads area!

I have also made a version of the character sheet as a set of four separate 8.5" x 11" pages that you can print off individually if you desire, and have made "ink friendly" versions of those as well...

Use them in good health!!!

As an additional note,...to those who have a hankering for having the Basic Compendium on your laptop, we have just finished a PDF version of our core rules which we should be making available on our Online Store very soon!

Take care!

Scottie ^^