Supplement Books for each Nation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Supplement Books for each Nation

I know you're allready thinking about it but I just wanted to put it on the table for everyone to consider. IF this product takes-off enough to make it past the first year or three, I REALLY think we should make a supplement book for each nation of world.
      You've allready done a very nice amount of work on them all, but I assure you that much more could be done for each. By specially addressing how each nation differs culturally, religiously, in terms of dress, and in terms of fighting. What the great landmarks are of each nation, their cultural-institutions that are singular to their nation, and their individual histories, playing up the factors that make them unique, we could make a really excellent role-playing tool. Does anyone agree with me on this? PLUS I would liggety-love to work on those, BIGTIME!
      "Daggra" means "Enemy" in Tibetan.
      "Chora" means "Thief" in Sanskrit.
    • RE: Supplement Books for each Nation

Yeah!!! That would be wonderful! I'd like to see as part of the Visedhi supplement a full exploration of the Lore Gather (or... perhaps... a suplement dedicated solely to that arcane body). :)
      I AM Belligero the Clown so don't EFF with ME buddy!!
    • Re: Supplement Books for each Nation

this might be a great place to fill in the details of the whole "Trade and Resource icons on the map" issue. Rather than making the world map far too busy by jamming a crapload of icons on it...place the icons on a more detailed country map.
      Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for lunch. Liberty is the sheep showing up with a gun.

~Benjamin Franklin~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Byrne Viktmn ().