IKKiCon 2010

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IKKiCon 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

We're starting this one off with a surprise bang!

A convention that we thought we'd have to miss, IKKiCon right here in downtown Austin Texas, has recently contacted us with information about running games of SHARD and selling our books from the demo booth on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of January!

I'd like to give another big thanks to the folks at Dragon's Lair, especially our own Jayin Mistaya, for helping us get in contact with them to set all this up....

The convention will be held in the Hilton downtown, and will be three days of Anime and Fantasy fun!

Here's how our schedule will go, for those that may be interested in attending....

Friday the 1st's 5:00pm - 9:00pm slot- our single demo begins at 5:00pm and will last around 3 to 3.5 hours, till about 8:00 to 8:30pm...

Saturday the 2nd's 10:00am - 10:00pm slot- we'll run 2 demos that day (more than that, and I'll fall apart ^_^), one starting at 11:00am lasting till 2:00 or 2:30pm, then we'll take break to get early dinner, and then return at 5:00pm to run a slightly longer game till about 9:00 to 9:30pm.

Sunday the 3rd's 11:00am - 4:00pm slot- we'll run a single demo that day, starting at 11:00am, and lasting till about 2:00pm to 2:30pm.

If you're attending the event, feel free to stop by, say "hi" and play with us! Sign-up is at the beginning of each day. IKKiCon staff will maintain the sign up sheets in the area designated as "Gaming Registration".

Hope to see ya there! Have fun!

Scottie ^^
    • RE: IKKiCon 2010

Fun game! I had an absolute blast playing with you Saturday!!! Look forward to playing again soon!
      There is the spirit. Then there is the body. Which together makes life. Now, life eventually comes to meet death. Death leaves the body behind. And, yet, only the spirit remains...
    • RE: IKKiCon 2010

Originally posted by LostFoxeh
      It was nice playing with you Saturday ^^

Originally posted by KaderKasumi
      Fun game! I had an absolute blast playing with you Saturday!!! Look forward to playing again soon!

Thanks so much you guys! It was great running for you!

Hopefully you'll be able to start up some great games in our world...

Please let us know if you do!

Scottie ^^