Data Mining

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: data mining

Originally posted by iceageFinding some singnificant or insignificant fact or plot hook in the Darundah manual and incorporating it in your game.

I yeah I'm trying to do that too, the rest of the time I listen to inspiring music or just ponder about interesting story elements.

It technically has little to do with Dardunah, but the Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex series works in similar ways...
      There's a lot of intrigue, cyberspace (dreamwalking), technology (magic), etc. I think it has inspired me in a way.

Also as for music, try the Myst Game Soundtracks, they all feature some reeeeally awesome music that imo fits Shardstuff perfectly.
    • well the politics and history mentioned gave me plenty of ideas for the scenario I ran.

One militaristic country was looking for crystals for their skyships and trying to trade with another country. Their neighbors wouldn't trade so they had to go somewhere else. Another country wouldnt trade so they set out to assassinate the ambassador of that country knowing the next person in line had a favorable answer for their request.

Have seen ghost in the shell stand alone complex. Yes it does have a whole dream world feel when they enter the net.
      "One without crystal is without life"