Anthrocon 2010

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anthrocon 2010

Well here we are,...on our way to Anthrocon again!

Last year's Anthrocon was a great success, and this year Aaron will be with me, so running the booth should be a breeze!

In addition, Mulefoot and friends will be there in support of our endeavors, and since he's helping create content for our next book,...he'll get a chance to interact with some of our fans!

Great stuff!

Wish us luck this year!

Scottie ^^
    • RE: Anthrocon 2010

Hello friends!

We're back from Anthrocon!

Other than Aaron and I getting a bit sick (or a LOT sick in Aaron's case), we made some great sales, saw some old friends, met some good folks, and had an all-around good time!

One thing I wanted to mention though, if any of you are joining the forum after having bought one of our maps while you were there, we're pretty sure that, due to the fact that we took one of the maps out to show for the table display, we may have accidentally given the empty map tube to one of you as our customer....

DOH!!!!

If you are indeed that unlucky person, please let us know, and we'll get one sent off to you right away!

Yeah,...it was that crazy and hectic while we were there... Plus,...we can be total dorks at times...

Scottie ^^
    • RE: Anthrocon 2010

Originally posted by Scott Jones
      One thing I wanted to mention though, if any of you are joining the forum after having bought one of our maps while you were there, we're pretty sure that, due to the fact that we took one of the maps out to show for the table display, we may have accidentally given the empty map tube to one of you as our customer....

DOH!!!!

Hey everyone!!! Good news on this front!!

One of our newest forum members, Midnight Whitetip, got in touch with me to let me know that, indeed, he was the "lucky" fellow we accidentally gave our empty display map tube to at Anthrocon...

We're about to send him another map tube (this time with an actual map in it... :P) as well as a free bag of dice to make up for us being such doofuses...

Anyway,...mystery solved!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!

What a relief!!!

Once again,...sorry about that Midnight,...I can only imagine how you must have felt when you got home and opened that sucker up and discovered that it was as empty as our heads were, apparently, when we foolishly left the display map tube on the table with the other maps for sale...

Fail-map :D

Scottie ^^