The cool (and not so cool) reasons I haven't posted more of our campaign

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The cool (and not so cool) reasons I haven't posted more of our campaign

First of all, I broke my foot and have been either A. too doped up to think or B. too careful to try and get downstairs to where we game. I am getting the cast off in a couple of weeks though, thank goodness. That's the not so cool part.

The cool part is that I finally got my book published! It's self-published, but still I'm really excited. It's a sci-fi novel, space based semi romeo/juliet story with utopian/distopian societiesl. There's info about it up at it's e-store, but I don't want to post the link unless it's okay'd first. Personal advertising and all...

I've been ghosting here and reading while I've been gone. :)
    • RE: The cool (and not so cool) reasons I haven't posted more of our campaign

Man! Sorry to hear about your foot,...but glad the cast is coming off soon...

Congrats on your book!

Since this is Off-Topic stuff, you can go ahead and put a link here to the site as long as it doesn't go straight to some payment page, and instead goes to an area describing your work...

I'd certainly love to see a description of it...

Scottie ^^