SHARD at HickoryCon, Con on the Cob, and MACE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SHARD at HickoryCon, Con on the Cob, and MACE

Just wanted to put it out there that I will be bringing my booth to these conventions and promoting SHARD as my new favorite setting! Now, if I could just get someone to run me a demo... :)

HickoryCon Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010. Hickory, NC

Con on the Cob Oct. 14-17. Hudson, OH

MACE Oct. 12-14. High Point, NC

Any of y'all going?
      -Muse (aka Jodi Black)

Use coupon code "ILoveBrains" to get 10% off your order on your favorite SHARD products! Check to see what convention I'll be at next!
      beautifulbrainsbooksandgames.com
    • I can't say enough good things about MACE. For starters, my husband and I have celebrated our anniversay by attending for the past 10 years. And last year Clint won the MACE appreciation award for organizing Savage Saturday Night (he's Savage Worlds Core Rules Brand Manager).

But seriously, MACE is just gaming. Not that you can't wear a costume, but there's no contest to win. No panels. No events, really, just gaming. RPGs. Board games. CCGs. LAN room. LARPS. All gaming, all con. And they bring in the Grinning Goblin crew to handle the food, so they even deliver your sub sandwich or pizza or whatever to your table so you don't even leave for food!

If you're a camper and looking to save some bucks on the hotel cost, there is a great campground right downtown: Oak Hollow. They don't allow car camping, but tent camping is ok. And the bathhouse is clean and hot water plentiful. We stayed at this campground for StellarCon this year (which is at the same hotel).
      -Muse (aka Jodi Black)

Use coupon code "ILoveBrains" to get 10% off your order on your favorite SHARD products! Check to see what convention I'll be at next!
      beautifulbrainsbooksandgames.com