Greetings from Italy!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: Greetings from Italy!

Welcome, Malombra!

Thank you for the kind words and we're glad you're enjoying Shard. Please share your campaign adventures and ideas about Shard on our forums. We have some great folks who post on here and have amazing ideas for how to make Shard a more unique and more exciting experience.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Best,

Aaron

Originally posted by Scott Jones

It is so wonderful to see the game of SHARD reaching you from across the world!!!

Well, I fell in love with the artwork of Shard website when I was searching for an innovative fantasy RPG..
      Now my players have just started to ask me when we will play! :]

I got only one small problem with the templates... I really did not know all of the species!! And it took me a bit to translate the name of all those animal for the non-english speakers :P

I'll post the details of our adventures and campaigns as soon as we will start!

Thank you again for the warm welcome!!

PS: Today i found an Italian retailer that keeps Shard among its products.. The weird thing is that it has both the Martial art and Magic, and the World guide manuals in preorder.. is it possible? If so, I will place an order asap!!

PS: Today i found an Italian retailer that keeps Shard among its products.. The weird thing is that it has both the Martial art and Magic, and the World guide manuals in preorder.. is it possible? If so, I will place an order asap!!

Ah! Yes,...let me explain... When we first wanted to publish our books, we thought we were going to release all three books at once (Basic Compendium, Magic and Martial Arts, and World Guide). And had initially advertised all three as "coming soon"...

But when it came time, we realized that we needed to do one final editing and content creation pass with them all, starting with the Basic Compendium, to make sure we were putting out the best product we could...

As a result, we took longer to publish the first one, and are forced to put them each out, one at a time, as we get them done... We are hoping to finish the next one (Magic and Martial Arts) by the end of the year, and then hopefully get the third one done before the end of next year...

Once we made the decision to re-edit them all, it was too late to take back the earlier advertising, and so all the retailers initially thought that the last two books were ready to be pre-ordered...

Please let your retailer in Italy know that we're so sorry for the confusion... and that we'll get them done as soon as we can... And please also let them know that they have our heart-felt thanks for being willing to carry and sell our product, and that we'll gladly send them a free copy of our world-map to hang in their store!

We'll let everyone know as soon as the next book is available... Believe me,...we can't wait to get them done!

Take care,...and enjoy the game and our Forum!

Scottie ^^