Southeast Cons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Southeast Cons

I've got a full con schedule this year, saving you all the work of wondering, "What are the best cons of the Southeast?" Well, obviously, they're the ones that are bringing me on as a guest. </snarky attitude, I promise, and as this post proves I try to give them tons of promotion in exchange for the honor.>

Jan. 14-16 Columbia, SC SCARAB

Feb. 18-20 Chattanooga, TN ConNooga

Mar. 25-27 Hickory, NC MACE West: CUDGEL

Apr. 1-3 Rockville, MD SynDCon

Apr. 15-17 Cochran, GA KampingKon

May 20-22 Chattanooga, TN Dicehead SIEGE

June 3-5 Charlotte, NC ConCarolinas

(I'll also be at GenCon, where I met this ragtag band last year and I hope to see them this year too! Aug. 4-7 Indianapolis, IN)

Nov. 10-13 High Point, NC MACE

And would you believe there are still other cons I'm planning to attend, but haven't heard back yet about? I'll edit this post as I learn more.

I try to promote each con with an hour of the Back Room Chat Room, usually about a month prior. So if you want to wait and see if it really would be worth going, check out my Chat post for the details about them.

Hope to see you at one of these! Let me know if you're coming!
      -Muse (aka Jodi Black)

Use coupon code "ILoveBrains" to get 10% off your order on your favorite SHARD products! Check to see what convention I'll be at next!
      beautifulbrainsbooksandgames.com