Online Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Online Game

Hullo Board!

I have just recently found a copy of Shard and I've been itching to give it a go, but I can't convince my regular gaming group, so I was wondering if someone is interested in running a game online.

I'm up for playing straight with Skype, or even better with the support of something like MapTools or Infrno.

I can't really offer to run, at least at the moment, but if we get something decent going on I'd be willing to take over GM duties later on.

One last thing, I'm living on GMT+0, I can be flexible with time, but if the games start too late my mind probably wouldn't be all there, heh.

Cheers!
      Conejo
    • Hullo again!

I see a bunch of views but no answers. I'm guessing it's mostly from people who either also want a GM or are looking for a PbP.

If anyone's interested in playing real time online you should post, even if you can't GM either, maybe get some interest rolling? Plus it might make someone break under social pressure and run the game bwahaha :P

Don't be shy now...
    • Hullo Quixol!

Hadn't heard of iTabletop before, looks about the same as Infrnal, nice.

Hehe, I can only imagine how busy you're at the moment. But yeah, interest might garner interest and we could have something.

Also, plans seem to be settling and I might be able to start (or take over) a campaign late in June. But there are a bunch of factors to consider.
    • The baby is great and while she takes up a lot of time, my wife and I have our schedules worked out to allow a night of online gaming for myself, and other projects for herself. Sometimes our daughter does have plans of her own, so we adjust.

Work however has had a greater impact, since we've just been bought and now part of Google, which is great, but does mean I am impacted by re-thinking our development plans based on our new corporate (albeit incredibly friendly) overlords.

itabletop like infrno is free right now. You get additional services if you pay for premium service, but not needed if you just want to play or run a single game.

I am running a SW Farscape game right now, and once that wraps I will start working more on the SHARD game. Whether I GM or PLAY (YAY) is fine by me. I also have a number of people interested so I think once it is ready, it wont be a problem to get it going.

Also the message before was short and sweet as many of my replies our, since I often have a baby in lap, and only one hand to type with. ;)

Hopefully June will work for us both, and others who might be interested on these boards. If so, feel free to join itabletop and join the Shard group.