Hello there, New to Sharde, And RPG's in a Whole

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello there, New to Sharde, And RPG's in a Whole

Heya my name is Nightwind for the forum and ive just gotten into Role playing games,

Loving them so far thou i think joining this forum may be able ot answer some of my questions and concerns as i plan to be a GM later and haven't a clue how to do it, i have a slight worry the guy ive done it with has been paying it wrongly, but i wont know till i find out

But for now its a Hello! X3

Also Ive already made a character, a Peacock Courtesan. thought it be a good mix and heres some free fanart of it too X3

furaffinity.net/view/5805231/

my Partner drew it, what do you think :3
    • RE: Hello there, New to Sharde, And RPG's in a Whole

Welcome Nightwind,

New to GMing eh? Good for you. :D

Unfortunately you've chosen a rather advanced game for your first attempt at gamemastering.

I've been GMing since I was 13, that's 27 years behind the GMs screen to date, so I'd be happy to share some perspectives if you're interested. I suggest starting a 'New GM in Dardunah' thread and go from there.

>>ReaperWolf
    • Hello there Nightwind,...and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for sharing your partner's art with us too!

Have you had the chance to download the Welcome Booklet or any of the other mini-adventures yet? Reading those may give you a great headstart with how to potentially run the game... Much like the old D&D modules, they're broken up into sections that should be read for the players during a gaming session, and sections that are information and role-playing suggestions for the Game Master's eyes only...

Check 'em out!

Scottie ^^