Lylat's Last Stand

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lylat's Last Stand

Hey there everyone :D

Since this have nothing to do with Shard at all I have to put her in the off-topic discussions. ^^
      I just wanted to let you know about a fantastic mod I'm working on.
      It's called Lylat's Last Stand (the previous project name was SFR), and as some propably already figured out it's a StarFox mod...
      It's based on the source engine, and is absolutely non-profit, so when it will be done it will be free (well it's a long road since then) ^^ but we're heading full-ahead to the pre-alpha.
      Here is the profile on Moddb:
      Lylat's Last Stand
      My job in the mod is to make the soundtrack for it. Most of the songs are on my profile on the same site.
      Rennard Fuchs' ModDB profile
      The reason I added this topic is simple - we need some feedback, and I really want to share the progress of the mod. Since I started to work with the team I've seen how hard it is to make a game, how much work it needs and how much statisfaction it can bring.
      If you want to help us, we still need animators and are starting to make voice acting castings.
      Hope you enjoy it, and give us some feedback.
      BW
      Marc a.k.a RennardFuchs

The post was edited 1 time, last by RennardFuchs ().