New fan of the system!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello there! I'm actually still here, and occasionally around, and as "graveyard-like" as this site appears to be, that will actually be changing soon, now that circumstances have allowed me to start focusing my efforts toward generating more content and spending more time paying attention to things outside the regular 9-5 job I've been keeping for the last several years... Only recently have I had the chance to get this site fixed up and revitalized, and good folks like Mruf and others even closer to home have been unbelievably patient with the nearly non-existent pace of "progress", if it can be called that... Starting next month (June) I'm vowing to spending at least one work day a week getting back on track... And as the weeks pass, hopefully several days a week as I begin getting my head "back in the game" so-to-speak, and ramping back up to finally finishing the Magic and Martial Arts book, and then moving forward with the World Guide...

I promise I haven't forgotten about ANY of these tasks... And my continuing goal is to round out the content Shard Studios initially provided with the Basic Compendium and the handful of other products...

And so, Sartharina,...I welcome you! And Mruf! Thanks for being around and heralding in another person with an interest in Shard!

Scottie ^^
    • Welcome, Sartharina! Some of us check in every so often.

Scott Jones wrote:

Hello there! I'm actually still here, and occasionally around, and as "graveyard-like" as this site appears to be, that will actually be changing soon, now that circumstances have allowed me to start focusing my efforts toward generating more content and spending more time paying attention to things outside the regular 9-5 job I've been keeping for the last several years... Only recently have I had the chance to get this site fixed up and revitalized, and good folks like Mruf and others even closer to home have been unbelievably patient with the nearly non-existent pace of "progress", if it can be called that... Starting next month (June) I'm vowing to spending at least one work day a week getting back on track... And as the weeks pass, hopefully several days a week as I begin getting my head "back in the game" so-to-speak, and ramping back up to finally finishing the Magic and Martial Arts book, and then moving forward with the World Guide...

I promise I haven't forgotten about ANY of these tasks... And my continuing goal is to round out the content Shard Studios initially provided with the Basic Compendium and the handful of other products...

And so, Sartharina,...I welcome you! And Mruf! Thanks for being around and heralding in another person with an interest in Shard!

Scottie ^^

I hope all has been well, and I'm very glad to read this update. Scott, I first discovered Shard and met you at Origins Game Fair several years back (I'm thinking '09 maybe?). As went through the schedule for this year's Origin events, I wanted to focus on games I own but have never played. I was very sad that Shard was one of a couple games that were not even being offered to play.

It is my dream for the M&MA book to be available by convention season next year, you to return to Origins, and you or someone run a Shard adventure I can play in. Please make that dream come true! :)