Combing Flux with Shard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Combing Flux with Shard

First and foremost I would like to say Hi to this Forum and um...As you can tell I'm a HUGE TMNT fan it was my love of the TMNT RPG that led me to Shard looking at the list of other Animal RPGs when I saw Shard and I was like 'Hey I haven't heard of that one before and ever since I have been happliy plummeting down the rabbit hole

Now if anyone isn't familiar with Flux by John Wick watch this video by Youtuber Guildmaster Dan

So this thread I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this idea...But considering that it was my love of TMNT that brought me to Shard this is a place to talk about Fluxing to and from the Shard Universe, I think no matter weather your coming or going the reaction from the Fluxed Characters would be 'WHAT THE $($uu#'

I'm just imagining a Sunborn Noble Jenu who gets transported into the underground world of TMNT and they learn they are now an outcast by the standards of this world, and they are overcome by despair feeling the Gods are punishing for something at which point Splinter wacks them with his cane and tells them to stop whining I suppose it'snot likely that the Jenu becomes a Mutant the same species he was, the Lion Noble finds himself in the body of a Mutant Mouse or something like that

The inverse a Mutant fluxing into Powerful,Influential Jenu on a World full of Animal People like themselves...I'm just imaging Raphael fluxing Sunborn Giraffe Prince, and the Giraffe Prince starts acting like Raphael and everyone starts noticing a once fastidious Prince is acting like a crass asshole