Juvenile Paksin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's a great question!!! For the sake of having folks feel "familiar" in the role of young or adolescent Paksin, I like to imagine that the Zoics of Dárdünah pass through a similarly "awkward" phase that humans do, bet actually have many of the traits that their specific animal type might have that indicate this awkwardness in a variety of potentially humorous ways...

Having evidence of a little goofy, feather down could be quite comedic when describing or rendering an image of a juvenile Paksin, as long as it didn't become "ludicrous" in a way that might require a Drawback... We all have photos of ourselves from our youth that we might regret,.. so imagine the same awkward-looking elements of young birds lessened to a reasonable degree and applied to those photos in a way that makes sense without seeming too silly (unless that's what you're going for....^_^)...

I've seen great photos of birds at all levels of immaturity, so a bit of reference online would probably give you some great ideas to incorporate into your vision of what young Paksin at different ages might look like. Having not necessarily explored much of that on our end (I usually let my players fill in those blanks), it would be amusing to see what people might imagine!

Scottie ^^