Zoic Romance and Breeding

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zoic Romance and Breeding

Thinking about Janah Romance and how it is said that like can breed with like, Vajrah with Vajrah, Paksin with Paksin, Sarpah with Sarpah, and maybe I'm thinking too hard about this stuff but a disturbing thought comes to mind, what would happen if a twelve foot male elephant falls in love with a three foot female mouse? This is the reason in my original furry fiction, breeding follows what I call the 'Pokemon' law of genetics, offspring always resemble the Mom with a handful of rare exceptions.

And some thoughts on romance between what seem to be incompatible breeders, most notably the two Aquatic Devah Hröpa, is most often a Walrus but is almost always some kind of Marine Mammal and his Mate Sianáth is specifically ALWAYS a Sarpah in all her depictions, so...If weddings between the three Races can and will happen I can only assume that both understand they will have no children, maybe these Marriages are more often for diplomatic purposes or something?