ReaperWolf's Shard event at KublaCon 2017...

ReaperWolf's Shard event at KublaCon 2017...

Ya heard right, I'm leading an expedition to Dardunah in a few months:

kublacon.com/

The con runs May 26th - May 29th.

Chains of Wonders

Shard/Dárdünah: World of the False Dawn

SUN, 08:00 PM – 12:00 AM

A flying island and vile tyrant's palace, a prison of wonders cursed to
      drift on elemental winds till the end of time; a grim but beautiful
      example of the folly of vanity and greed. Many have tried in vain to set
      foot on the island, most give up while others have their ships smashed
      to kindling on the jagged cliffs. Peril and riches await the crafty and
      courageous.

"Welcome traveler to Dárdünah: World of the False Dawn. Indulge your
      taste for the exotic as you play a Janah: an anthropomorphic animal on
      an alien world woven from the rich tapestry of Indian & Arabian
      mythology. Prizes generously provided by the fine folks at Shard
      Studios."

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ReaperWolf” ().

I would also like to find out how you managed the time per demo, specifically were you able to run them successfully within a few hours or were some of them left as cliff hangers to inspire potential new players to revisit this wonderful game. For myself I have struggled with time management and frequently use the cliff hanger method to revisit a module at a later date. Lastly as game masters any information we can share with one another which helps us all to facilitate the demo games in the most effective manner possible and allow us to offer the experience to more potential fans and supporters would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing more from you in the near future, as we bring excitement from the world of the false dawn.
      KublaCon 2017 is in a couple weeks over Memorial Day weekend. :)

I'll provide a thorough recap. I'll have my stuff with me for pickup games as well.

I've run plenty of Shard demos at cons and local game stores so I'll address the other questions tonight.

>>ReaperWolf
      Ohhh,...you know what,...we assumed it was already over because of the way the forum made the post look... The way it displays it at the top it says "ReaperWolf's Shard event at KublaCon 2017...Apr 13th 2017".... I guess that's just the forum showing your title, followed by the date you must have made the post...

Ooops,...sorry for the misunderstanding!

Scottie ^^
      So to clarify even further, folks (since our forum's posting date makes it look like it's the date of the convention), the actual date of KublaCon as REaperWolf mentioned is Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-29, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency SFO.... Check out the convention's website for more info!

Let us know how things go ReaperWolf! As you can tell we look forward to hearing about it!

Scottie ^^
      I don't want to give away all of Reaperwolf's secrets! But I was portraying Na'ha, Sunborn Honor Guard. He was a Rhinoceros Vajra, and I had quite the epic duel with a sneaky Sarpah thief in the midst of a tannery.

The Sarpah escaped, but not with his prize. I did my mistress proud.

Mattroidprime wrote:

Mind, the characters were pregenerated, so I only had 1/6th of a say in what to choose, but to Wolf's credit only one cat was present. Our Mistress was a wolf, but we had quite the cross section of species in our little coterie.

Excellent! I'm glad you had fun!!! Hopefully ReaperWolf will be giving us the low-down on the adventure itself sometime soon! I love hearing how these things play themselves out at conventions!

Scottie ^^