Gen Con 2017

Gen Con 2017

So, I was excited to hear the recent updates that the next book is almost ready! Is it too early to ask if you will be at Studio 2's booth at Gen Con 50, this year? It sounds like the new book will probably be still be at the publisher, but it would be great to see you there - it's been a few years. :)
      Once we get this book off to the printer (only 6 images left to complete!!!!), we'll be discussing which conventions (if any) we'll still have time to attend this year... We already know it's far too late to get booth-space, but we might still be able to attend a few hang around Studio 2's area when possible, and perhaps even run demo games, if we can secure some table-space somewhere...

Worry not,...if we can make it to ANY of the remaining conventions this year, we'll let everyone know!!!!

Scottie ^^

New

Mattroidprime wrote:

...http://dragonflight.org/ ?

Y'know, if you're so inclined to show up to a tiny convention in WA state. :D

Sadly we won't get these books back in time to be able to attend that convention with our new stuff, but I'd love to be able to go to this!

I actually have friends living in Seattle, and it would be cool to coincide a trip there to see them and then attend this convention... Perhaps next year!

Scottie ^^