ReaperWolf's Shard Event KublaCon 2018...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ReaperWolf's Shard Event KublaCon 2018...

Once again I'm running a Shard event Friday night at KublaCon 2018. I've submitted a preliminary blurb but will likely amend it as the con gets closer.

KublaCon 2018 is May 25th - 28th.

kublacon.com/

I've learned Californians tend to drag their feet and like to roleplay around tasks instead of through them. Californians also don't like being rushed so I scheduled 6 hour events which apparently is the KublaCon norm.

Start time is Friday 5-11 PM.

The adventure will take place aboard an airship and will involve the equivalent of a whale-hunt. I have some spiffy ideas for arthropodal skywhales that follow swarms of free-flying spore larva similar to earth krill. A skyland is likely to be featured, along with pirates, hostile natives, and eventually a ruin-crawl.

More details to follow.

>>Joseph

The post was edited 1 time, last by ReaperWolf ().

• This sounds like a fantastic adventure and I would love to hear more about how it turns out... As I was reading your description I could almost picture the story unfolding...
      Will you be getting the latest book titled the MAGIC AND MARTIAL ARTS GUIDE? There are so many new martial styles as well as details regarding Ritual Magic that I am sure you will love contained within its pages not to mention even more Animal Templates!
      Just out of curiosity do your players normally run pre-generated characters or do they create special ones from scratch?
    • griffin wrote:

Will you be getting the latest book titled the MAGIC AND MARTIAL ARTS GUIDE? There are so many new martial styles as well as details regarding Ritual Magic that I am sure you will love contained within its pages not to mention even more Animal Templates!
      Just out of curiosity do your players normally run pre-generated characters or do they create special ones from scratch?

Oh sure, I'll definitely get the new sourcebook once it drops. I'm a completist by nature. Although I'm always keen to expand and explore additions to the core mechanics, I'm most keen to get the new zoic templates.

I use pregens for all of my convention games unless the game is very simple. No need to lose all the momentum and interest by slogging through character creation.

Thanks for the kind words. Scottie has expressed interest in more Yatras, I plan to write a few over 2018. Stay tuned.

>>ReaperWolf