The Magic and Martial Arts Books have arrived, and we're having a massive sale to celebrate!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Magic and Martial Arts Books have arrived, and we're having a massive sale to celebrate!!!

Guess what folks?!?!?! Our "Magic and Martial Arts" books have finally arrived, and we're celebrating them being on the shelves at last with a Shard RPG SUPER-SALE!!!!

studio2publishing.com/collections/all-products/shard

For a limited time, and in some cases in limited numbers, we're offering awesome discounts on ALL of our Shard RPG products when you buy them directly from our friends at Studio 2 Publishing. Many of these products can be purchased together as advertised bundles for even more savings! You can get our awesome crystal-shard dice at a discount while supplies last, buy-1-get-1-free specials on PDFs of our core books, bundled physical copies of both core books at a great discount, and 15% off of all our older Shard RPG goods individually, including the World Map, the Convenience Pack, and the GM Screen!

These specials will continue as we prepare to go to GenCon at the beginning of August this year, so please take advantage of them before then! We're SO looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the incredible setting of Dárdünah, World of the False Dawn.

[Blocked Image: https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34837311_10156689953869589_8908025268715651072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=6804b4c085e4f6a65d6919939655c72e&oe=5BC30F66]
    • Targath wrote:

I saw this last night and immediately ordered both the PDF and the physical book. After taking a quick peek at the PDF I have to say, AWESOME JOB once again. Thank you so much for expanding the Shard game!

Definitely not disappointed after the wait. :)

Thanks SO MUCH for your patience, patronage, support, and ongoing excitement! Hopefully it will add to your enjoyment of the world of Dárdünah! We are even now in the midst of production for the World Guide, so we can finally give you greater fictional depth for the world, and a broader window into even more details!

May your adventures be many!

Scottie ^^
    • I actually love how the magic rituals have been broken down into the different disciplines for each. This is bound to help those new to the game or simply using magic. It also helps to evoke the feeling of awe that should be there when magical effects take place by showing how much energy and preparation there is involved in making magic happen.

Honestly, I was excited for the whole book. I love the artwork once again and am very happy to see the additional animal templates. I was excited to see the Okapi and others like the Pangolin and Loon make it into the mix. Shows how diverse the Janah really are.

If I may be so bold as to suggest an animal for future consideration, I would nominate the Tree Kangaroo just for its overly fluffy cuteness. I can't imagine what an artist would be able to do with that one.

I now look forward to news in the future on the World Guide and will once again be suggesting to my current gaming group that we get into Shard. None of the current members have played Shard yet, though I know a few are willing to do so when another game ends soon.

Once again, great job and thank you! Shard will always be one of my favorite games. :)
      -=Targath=-
    • Targath wrote:

If I may be so bold as to suggest an animal for future consideration, I would nominate the Tree Kangaroo just for its overly fluffy cuteness. I can't imagine what an artist would be able to do with that one.

Although we did our best to create Animal Templates that cover a wide a range of animal species as possible, there are still animals that we missed. The Tree Kangaroo is on that list along with animals like the Colugo and Sunda which have large enough bodies to possibly need their own template apart from flying squirrels. If you can think of any others, let us know.