I got the BOOK!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I got the BOOK!

I finally got Magic and Martial Arts and the thing I'm most grateful about is finally being able to read every Janah Template although I skipped over a few in my initial reading...Probably because I was hungry (I went to Dennys so I could have aplace to read without listening to my family's chatter but I didn't have any money to spend so all I could get was a glass of water)
    • Teenage Mutant Sarpah wrote:

I finally got Magic and Martial Arts and the thing I'm most grateful about is finally being able to read every Janah Template although I skipped over a few in my initial reading...Probably because I was hungry (I went to Dennys so I could have aplace to read without listening to my family's chatter but I didn't have any money to spend so all I could get was a glass of water)
      Congratulations on getting the book. If you have any questions about all those animal templates, we'd be glad to answer. You know this though. :)
    • That's fantastic! Hopefully you'll have the chance to enjoy not just the main sections of the book, but also all the little extra fictional (and functional) tidbits we added in here and there!

It's great to see folks enjoying the new Animal Templates, though... We had someone from a new group here in town so excited that she was able to play a puffin! ^^

You have a great holiday season, and a Happy New Year!

Scottie ^^
    • Teenage Mutant Sarpah wrote:

Once again I must emphasize that I'm glad this time the picture is related to the fiction, in the first book the Fiction in the magic chapter concerns a ram and a turtledove but the picture is that of a mandrill...What's up with that?
      Heh! I'm glad you like the match-up of images to fictional content this time... It was intentional for exactly the reasons you describe...

In the Basic Compendium, we knew we wanted some cool chapter-head images, and those had been created first... but later fiction was created, not really to indicate a link to the image, but to provide a bit of fiction introducing magic in general... We agree that it would have been better if the image and the fiction coincided...

Glad you're enjoying the new book!

Scottie ^^