I met two citizens of Shard at FC .

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I met two citizens of Shard at FC .

Hello.

I was attending FC 2019 when I ran into two awesome members of Shard in one of the hallways. I got a picture with them and in turn they gave me a flyer which talks about the game.

While it's unfortunate that I didn't get a chance to check out their table, the experience did make me curious as I've been about 4 years into the fandom as well as getting back into rpgs; something I've been off the grid for a long time now.

So here I am.

My name is Hyboran.
    • Hello there, Hyboran! And WELCOME to the forum!

I'm betting you saw a well-dressed lion and fox gentleman!

It's great that you are getting back into RPGs... They were a passion of mine when I was younger, and they have remained an amazing outlet of creativity for me ever since!

If you have any questions about our game, please let us know! We love discussions here, because they often mention things of interest to many of our players... Feel free to ask away! ^^
    • Greetings, Hyboran. I hope your time in the furry fandom has been a positive one. It is great to hear you're getting back into RPGs. What have been some of your favorites in the past? If you'd like a feel for the rules to the Shard RPG, you should go to shardrpg.com and download the welcome booklet. Also check out the free downloads section of the forum for some free modules.

Glad to have you here. Please feel free to post that photo of yourself with the lion and fox on the forum. We would all love to see.
    • Scott Jones wrote:

Hyboran wrote:

I got a picture with them and in turn they gave me a flyer which talks about the game.
      Oh yes! As Mulefoot mentioned above, PLEASE post that photo of you meeting with our friendly lion and fox! I would have been manning the booth at the time, so I missed out on all that fun! Feel free to share that photo right here!
      Scottie ^^
      Sorry for the lateness of this message. Had my hands full with life tasks after my trip to FC.

Here is the photo upon meeting you two in the hallway of the convention center :)
      Images
      • photo_2019-02-19_07-43-55.jpg

248.2 kB, 960×1,280, viewed 353 times
    • Mulefoot wrote:

Greetings, Hyboran. I hope your time in the furry fandom has been a positive one. It is great to hear you're getting back into RPGs. What have been some of your favorites in the past? If you'd like a feel for the rules to the Shard RPG, you should go to shardrpg.com and download the welcome booklet. Also check out the free downloads section of the forum for some free modules.

Glad to have you here. Please feel free to post that photo of yourself with the lion and fox on the forum. We would all love to see.
      I had a very positive and relaxing time at the convention as well as the fandom.

Since i got some downtime finally, i'll check out everything you have recommended regarding the game and I look forward to future experiences it presents :)
    • Hello there BROTHER! I am so happy to see you here on the forum. I wondered if I would have the opportunity to get to know you better. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have you become a part of this game and our community. As a person of color it is always exciting to add more diversity to the gaming experience and encourage others from our rich culture to participate in the creativity which is the heart and soul of role playing games and activities. I am the fellow who was dressed as the black fox. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of our material, or even if you have some other comments you would like to make regarding possible game scenarios and you want a second opinion. Someone can almost always be found haunting this forum and we strive to respond to every post in a timely fashion. Until next time, be well and keep us informed on how you are enjoying the game as well as anything else you might wish to share.