Daelda

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IRL Name: Hawk Silverthorn

Why I'm here: I was introduced to Scottie and Dardunah at GAMA 2007 in Las Vegas, where I participated in a retailer focus group. I was fascinated with the setting, the artwork and the approach so much, that I absconded with Scottie and pestered him incessantly. :D

Who I am as a Gamer: I have been playing RPGs and have been a GM since 1982 and have played probably over 100 different game systems. I am an avid fan of the HarnMaster system and the Harn World by Columbia Games. My current campaign has been going strong for 5 years now. I am also the CEO of Magic Dragon Games, a game store located in Boise, Idaho. The store has been in business since 1992, and we have owned it since March of 2006.
      "Oh bother," said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh."
    • Wow, cool! Scott told us about his great experiences at the trade-show. It's nice to have some of you professionals in the industry checking out this great project! Wait 'till you see his new chapters on character creation, combat and magic! I am a veteran of about 25 game systems myself and like you, I really enjoy the marvelous creation that is Dardünah. I look forward to reading your comments on the forum.
      "Daggra" means "Enemy" in Tibetan.
      "Chora" means "Thief" in Sanskrit.