Announcement Website in the works...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Website in the works...

The creation of the official website for SHARD has begun! Don't worry,..the game is SHARD but the world is still Dardunah,..and is labeled so right on the home page...

Thanks to a good and talented friend Joe Sargente, it's really starting to look good,..and is becoming more functional by the day...

I'm not ready to unveil it just yet,...but soon I'll start uploading images so that you can take a gander at the work in progress....

Stay tuned for more to come...

Scottie ^^
    • More work has been done concerning getting the ShardRPG website up and running! Due to its needs,..it was finally decided that the site needed to be done entirely in Flash.. As a result,..the person heading up its impementation has changed... Joe Sargente, who was working on it earlier in XHTML, will now be devoting his time to the home site of Esoterica Studios (my own company's page, linked-to from the ShardRPG site). Dane Rougeau, another friend and skilled in all things Flash,..will be taking over the ShardRPG site duties,..and has got the initial page up and running (though the only functional links from there are currently to the Esoterica site, and this forum)...

It's looking really great so far,..and even has a bit of placeholder music up there to give you guys an idea of what the final music will sorta sound like...

Check it out!

shardrpg.com/

Scottie ^^
    • Okay, first of all, the music is very good. Better than I had expected for the cost. Highly professional. Second, the simple animations are kind of charming and do add to the air of the fantastic that the game is all about. I really look forward to seeing the completed website with full features and all the bells and whistles and content. This is really shaping up to be a quality, competitive site, in my opinion.

Ghorum
      "Daggra" means "Enemy" in Tibetan.
      "Chora" means "Thief" in Sanskrit.
    • We are in another round of revamp for our primary SHARD RPG website now, with the Retailer Ordering page currently in the works, along with the Contacts page. Just yesterday our Online Store page went live, thanks to the efforts of our webmaster Dane, so you can preorder and buy our products directly from our publisher Studio 2, simply by following the links!

Next up we'll be fixing a few issues with some of our main pages including updates that fix some information errors and general functionality...

Thanks guys!

Scottie ^^
    • Originally posted by Karizma
      Is it going to be a flash site? I haaaaate flash sites ;(

Heh,...so sorry,...but yes, our main page (shardrpg.com) is indeed a Flash site even now, however the portions I mentioned (with the Online Store, the Retailer Ordering info, and the Contacts page are simple HTML pages that one can visit from the main Flash site that you have already visited if you have found your way here...

Scottie ^^