Ghorüm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My name is Eric Willman, I am the creator of the Elephant character, Ghorüm as well as the Anole assassin Shuhoors and the Panther mystic-swordsman, Lord Aveta. I am a 25 year veteran of many game systems, some more than others. I was born in Chicago where I lived until 1980 When my family finally moved to Texas. I currently live in Austin with my wife Yuki and all of my good friends and fellow players.
      I have a tendency to be a 'power-gamer', always looking for rule exploits and methods of using the system of an RPG to create the most powerful possible character. I tend toward 'combat monster' characters as opposed to magic users or thief types. I especially prefer Karna (warriors) or Assassins.
      I had a large part in the creation of the first martial styles for Shard, creating about 10 to 20 of the original styles some of which are still in the Magic and Martial Arts book today. At the time I was developing them I was an extremely avid martial arts practitioner and I still own a sizeable library of books on the philosophy, practice, legends and history of martial arts, taoism and zen in martial arts and the impact of Buddhism on asian martial history and tradition.
      In my honest opinion, Shard is the finest paper RPG I have ever played. It is designed from the ground up to play to the strengths of a cinematic storyteller game master. In the hands of such a referee, there is no finer role playing experience to be had in the gaming world.
      Along with Zoltan Meszaros and Joe Kentspeth I also have a hand in the creation of the animal templates, writing the Jenu description and designating the animal abilities, Advantages and Drawbacks. Zoli and joe handle all the mechanics and system work however, so the lions share of the credit goes to those hard-working boys.
      I am always eager to talk to other players from other test groups and any fan of the Dardunah/Shard game. Contact me through this forum at any time.

Attached Is A Much Clearer And Larger Image Of My Avatar:
      Images
      • My Avatar.jpg

197.08 kB, 526×526, viewed 332 times
      "Daggra" means "Enemy" in Tibetan.
      "Chora" means "Thief" in Sanskrit.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ghorüm ().