Review of the Shard RPG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Originally posted by Scott Jones
      We're hoping you get a chance soon too!

And that goes for all the folks out there waiting for our final first print shipment to arrive.

Our printer tells us "any day now"...

The wait's killing us!

Scottie ^^

Woo hoo! Not that the wait is killing you, but, "woo hoo", Glad to hear that it is coming soon. My wife preordered my copies awhile ago, and I have been waiting for this since two gencons back.

I truly am looking forward to this. I dont often run Jorune anymore, but this is the first RPG since that seems to really capture a unique perspective and has the culture and societal impacts playing a major part in the world the players venture into.

I only hope to do it justice, and looking forward to spending time reading it when it arrives...which better be soon, cuz, i'd hate for the wait to kill one of you. I'd expect that would than have a very negative impact on future material.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quixol ().

• Originally posted by Quixol
      I only hope to do it justice, and looking forward to spending time reading it when it arrives...which better be soon, cuz, i'd hate for the wait to kill one of you. I'd expect that would than have a very negative impact on future material.

Heh, yeah,...no doubt!

Honestly, though, it's more like the killer wait in the delivery room waiting for your baby to be born... It's gonna be awesome once it gets here, but the pressure of waiting is such that, if I sat down on a piece of coal right now, it'd probably be turned into a diamond within a day or two...

Just keep your fingers crossed for us, and we'll be OK...

Scottie ^^