Hey

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, thanks to the demos at Ikkicon I'm now offically hooked on this rpg, I love how discriptive the world is and the way the system works. Combat is fast and leaves allot of room for fun and fancy martail arts manuvers. And the game is just unlike anything I've played before!

The first thing that drew my interest is the beautiful artwork, that was on display but after sitting down and talking to Scott I just fell in love with the world and combat so much I didn't even eat my breakfast till the game ended, at almost 3pm O,O

I can't wait till payday so I can run out, get a copy of the books and start playing with my dnd group.
      There is the spirit. Then there is the body. Which together makes life. Now, life eventually comes to meet death. Death leaves the body behind. And, yet, only the spirit remains...
    • Hey there KaderKasumi!!!

I'm really glad you decided to try our game out! We're so new, most folks haven't even heard of us, and it's sometimes hard to attract a group at our sporadic demos...

It's great that you enjoyed what you got to experience...and it was certainly a pleasure meeting you!

Take care,...and keep in touch with us! Let us know if you have any questions when your group starts playing...

Scottie ^^
    • Originally posted by Scott Jones
      Hey there KaderKasumi!!!

I'm really glad you decided to try our game out! We're so new, most folks haven't even heard of us, and it's sometimes hard to attract a group at our sporadic demos...

It's great that you enjoyed what you got to experience...and it was certainly a pleasure meeting you!

Take care,...and keep in touch with us! Let us know if you have any questions when your group starts playing...

Scottie ^^
      Yup I will be sure to let you know if I have any questions and I will keep in touch >^,^<

Originally posted by LostFoxehIt was great playing with you kasumi.
      Was great playing with you too Foxeh. Maybe sometime we can meet up and play again >^,^<
      There is the spirit. Then there is the body. Which together makes life. Now, life eventually comes to meet death. Death leaves the body behind. And, yet, only the spirit remains...