Planned 2010 Convention Attendance?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: Planned 2010 Convention Attendance?

Originally posted by Whill
      I was wondering if there were any Shard plans for conventions in the remainder of this year?

I will be returning to Origins for sure as I live in Columbus, OH. Before that, I am also attempting to go to Gen Con in Indianapolis this year as well.

Thanks.

Hey there Whill!

Here are the dates for the conventions this year where the SHARD RPG will have a presence (even if we're not there personally for one of them...) in order of occurrence...:

Origins Game Faire, Columbus, June 23 – 27
      Anthrocon, Pittsburgh, June 24 - 27
      Gen Con Indy, Indianapolis, August 5 - 8

We were originally hoping to attend all three personally, but since I really needed help last year to do Anthrocon (trying to sell, pitch, and demo there with just one person was tough!), Aaron will be joining me there... Since Origins and Anthrocon are happening at the exact same time, and since our publisher Studio 2 will be there at Origins with our product anyway, we figured we'd do the whole "divide and conquer" thing to have enough good folks be able to sell our products at both shows at once...

Hopefully you'll have a great time at Origins, but we'll certainly see you Gen Con! Please stop on by and say "hi"!

Scottie ^^