Greetings from Austria!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings from Austria!

Hello, guys!

I bought the Basic Compendium a few weeks ago, and i've spent quite some long evenings and sleepless nights reading through the book and, even more, plotting and thinking of stuff for the campaign i'm going to host with four of my friends over here. Did i mention that i find the Shard RPG very awesome?
      Thanks to everyone who developed and tested it.

I am going to post some of my campaign ideas and questions about it into the forum here soon, and a friend of mine and player in my campaign, Sherbie, is already active around here. I'm eagerly looking forward to creative discussions!

:}==<
      If you're smaller than the anaconda, it considers you food. If you're larger than the anaconda, it considers you a lot of food.
    • RE: Greetings from Austria!

Originally posted by SerpentusI bought the Basic Compendium a few weeks ago, and i've spent quite some long evenings and sleepless nights reading through the book and, even more, plotting and thinking of stuff for the campaign i'm going to host with four of my friends over here.

TRULY Shardcore!

Right on broooo <3
    • RE: Greetings from Austria!

Hey Serpentus!!!

Greetings and welcome!

We are so delighted every time we hear folks from other countries having found and enjoying our stuff!!! It's so awesome to imagine our little game having reached distant shores... Too cool!

PLEASE keep in touch and let us know how the game goes, and if you'd like bits of extra insight into aspects of the world that might help you guys build and grow your campaign... It's always fun to hear how others' games are going...

Oh,..and Sherbie,... the word "Shardcore" totally made my WEEK!!!!

Scottie ^^