Munsonville, NH

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Munsonville, NH

Hey. My girlfreind and I, when were not playing a LARP 4 times a year, are absolutley bored on the weekends. I was thinking it might be a great idea to actually sit down and get around to playing this RPG; Esspecially since i had Scotty sign the copy of the core rule book for my girlfriend's birthday a few years ago.

But, As you can tell by the title of this thread, I live out in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it might be a better idea to get together online using skype or some other messaging progam and play a game with someone that way.

We're new to the game and havn't really sat down and read through any of the historical background info to feel confident enough to GM a game of our own. We'd like to play the game and learn a little about it first.

SO! If anyone currently has a game going that we could join in on, or if anyone just wants to start a new game let me know.