Shard at Gator Games Free RPG Day!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shard at Gator Games Free RPG Day!!

Now that I'm settled (more or less) it's time to do some gaming and the fine folks at Gator Games in Belmont CA have agreed to lend me some space for a Shards demo 3 PM - 6 PM June 15th.

As usual I'll provide pregens and all materials.

I'm planning to run a retitled version of the adventure I planned to run at Winter War 2012 in which the PCs are new to town and their master has them overseeing the final preparations of his manse in the city of Tiari in the Isvarate of Tishinia. Inevitably everything and anything goes wrong.

My plan is to playtest it and then submit it for consideration as a formal publication to Scottie and Aaron. More details to follow.

>>ReaperWolf
    • RE: Shard at Gator Games Free RPG Day!!

Awesome!

I just recently ran a demo at Dragon's Lair here in Austin, and an entire family joined us, bought a bunch of our stuff, and then proceeded to have me run a follow-up game for them a few weeks later!

I ended up creating a new little adventure for them, that I'll be attempting to put into "Mini-Adventure" demo format soon, as yet another cool offering for use with the 6 pre-gen characters... (at some point, I should make some different ones, AS WELL AS update the old ones so they're all made from the same number of Character Points...)

Good luck with your demo!

Let me know who's involved by getting their emails, and I'll provide a free PDF of the Basic Compendium to the participants!

Scottie ^^
    • RE: Shard at Gator Games Free RPG Day!!

Let me know who's involved by getting their emails, and I'll provide a free PDF of the Basic Compendium to the participants!

Will do Scottie.

I'm currently experiencing a bit of a manic phase in terms of creativity so expect a fair amount of noise on the forums in the weeks ahead.

>>ReaperWolf