Elemental Magic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elemental Magic

Taking a closer look at each individual ritual for the four different elements I loved how each Element has a different personality ascribed to it how the each one has different effects on the environment and how each one likes a different stat characteristic in imagining all these scenarios in my head I couldn't help wondering if Aquatic Jenu Sea Turtles, Frogs, Otters, Seals/Sea Lions/Walruses are more inclined to work with water elementals...You could also ask if Burrowing Animals are more inclined to work with Earth and if Flying Paksin and Klin are less inclined to work with Earth
    • Teenage Mutant Sarpah wrote:

Taking a closer look at each individual ritual for the four different elements I loved how each Element has a different personality ascribed to it how the each one has different effects on the environment and how each one likes a different stat characteristic in imagining all these scenarios in my head I couldn't help wondering if Aquatic Jenu Sea Turtles, Frogs, Otters, Seals/Sea Lions/Walruses are more inclined to work with water elementals...You could also ask if Burrowing Animals are more inclined to work with Earth and if Flying Paksin and Klin are less inclined to work with Earth
      I could ABSOLUTELY see that as being a cool idea for someone's campaign story-line... It's fun to imagine those living in certain terrain using similar elements as part of their elemental magic rituals... It's a great fit, and a wonderful inspiration for all kinds of fiction!
    • I could certainly see that being the case in many different circumstances as well, considering that the Paksin of the west tend to favor, appreciate and even worship concepts, ideas and entities associated with the air while other nations have chosen differently. In the end we have left such considerations to the desires of the individual Game Masters and as such allow them to shape those behavioral tendencies for themselves. I would like to mention that in the pages of the up and coming WORLD GUIDE you will find much more information related to the everyday lives of all the inhabitants of the world of the false dawn, as well as the opinions they hold related to one another and many other aspects of the lives they lead.