Scott Jones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scott Jones

Hello all,..I'm the guy that, with Aaron's blessing, has been working, with the help of many others, to bring Dárdünah to life as an RPG for the last many years. There have been stagnant time, while the years passed while I toiled in the computer gaming industry,..but in the last several years I have seen some amazing progress on what has become a life's passion,...an extension to my love of role-playing games in general.

I have always love bringing worlds to life. Since my early high school days when I discovered Dungeons and Dragons, to my time playing Call of Cthulhu, as well as others, paper RPGs have always called to me. They invoke in me the sense of creative manifestation the likes of which have been equaled nowhere else. RPGs are theaters of the imagination, which not only brings friends together for a common pastime, but also provides them a means to interact in ways that call to the dramatic artist within them. It is an outlet for the telling of tales unlike any other, and gives us the chance to laugh, to cry, to feel fear and excitement and joy,...and to do all of this while having the fun of an interactive gaming experience...

With this in mind, and with many thanks for those who have aided me in moving forward, I shall continue to labor tirelessly till the fruits of my labors find a place on the shelves of others, and hopefully bring as much enjoyment to others as this excellent world has brought to me and my friends..

Sincerely,...

Scottie ^^
    • RE: Scott Jones

Nice to meet you, Scott, me old mucker. I think it's highly important to be passionate about it, especially if you want to produce a memorable game. After all, it's not like this little cottage industry of ours produces much in the way of monetary recompense unless you're in the likes of WotC. ;)

cheers!
      Colin
      RPG Freelancer: All Flesh Must Be Eaten, A|State, Atlantis: The Second Age, Castles & Crusades, Godlike, Hellas, Hollow Earth Expedition, Iron Kingdoms d20, Omni System, Talislanta, Waste World, Wild Talents, etc.
    • RE: Scott Jones

Hey Colin!

Glad you were finally able to sign in and add to the forum!

With my business partner Aaron (an amazing creative and technical writer, and brainchild of the ideas behind SHARD) now involved in these last editing efforts, it looks like these years of passionate work will now get the final polish they deserve!

Welcome to the forum, my friend!

Scottie ^^