How it's going on the Magic and Martial Arts book...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RE: How it's going on the Magic and Martial Arts book...

I have just finished arranging the most recent final Martial Style images from Nadine into there proper folders waiting for edits...

They're looking GREAT!!!

We now need only ten more, and once their properly formatted and inserted, the Martial Arts chapter will be complete!!!

I'm still pounding away at the new Animal Templates, and adding any extra stuff to the Appendix I can think of as I go...

Check out athe attached teaser attachment of one of the newer Martial Style images for a style called Shard Storm...

Enjoy!
      Images
      • Shard Storm.jpg

356.12 kB, 620×877, viewed 542 times
    • RE: How it's going on the Magic and Martial Arts book...

Hey there! I've been "under the gun" a bit over the last several months, dealing with a new contract job I had to take (once again in the computer gaming industry, which is really demanding, time-wise)... And have simultaneously been dealing with numerous out of town trips and visiting guests...

Enough excuses, though!

I've been working recently with my friend Andrew, who's been kind enough to take the new Animal Templates off my shoulders as I focus on number-checking the last of the Martial Styles, and begin laying out the place-holders for the remaining Martial Style images....

Hopefully more progress to report soon!

Sorry for the lack of recent updates, everyone!

Scottie ^^