Anthro NW 2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anthro NW 2019

I was thrilled to see Scott here at Anthro NW, and to hear that he's planning to run a couple of games over the weekend. Tser and I are planning to attend the Sunday one, and I'm hugely looking forward to it. In my first game at Further Confusion, I played Dastánah, and on one wing I feel I should branch out -- but on the other, can I resist the compulsion to play singing birds that I've developed as an aaraokocra bard in Tser's D&D 5e game?
    • griffin wrote:

Did you happen to get any pictures of yourself playing our game during the con that you would like to share?
      D'oh! Tser and I didn't think to take any. But there was one player at the table who took some cell phone videos and asked all of us if they could share them, so there probably are some clips posted somewhere by now -- unfortunately, I don't remember where! x_x
    • We are currently putting all of our creative energy and thoughts entirely towards the goal of completing the World Guide to provide role playing content for our fans. Because of this, we have spoken little about our plans for up and coming conventions. If I were to answer I would say more than likely we will be present for the next Further Confusion, as my benefactors Andrew Bowman and Scott Jones actually introduced me to my first experience at the convention last year during which I had a fantastic time. I can say that do hope to see you there and that we will have new demos and choices for players to choose between. Not to mention the new book which is one of our greatest and most comprehensive endeavors to date.
    • griffin wrote:

We are currently putting all of our creative energy and thoughts entirely towards the goal of completing the World Guide to provide role playing content for our fans. Because of this, we have spoken little about our plans for up and coming conventions. If I were to answer I would say more than likely we will be present for the next Further Confusion, as my benefactors Andrew Bowman and Scott Jones actually introduced me to my first experience at the convention last year during which I had a fantastic time. I can say that do hope to see you there and that we will have new demos and choices for players to choose between. Not to mention the new book which is one of our greatest and most comprehensive endeavors to date.
      I understand, and I'll certainly be hoping to see you as soon as you can make it to one of our regular cons! The World Guide looks like it's going to be gorgeous.
    • Greetings Zlatohrbitek !!!!

It was great to see you both at Anthro NW, and I'm so glad you got to play! That was an incredibly eye-opening experience as far as conventions go, because I went to it being uncertain of either sales or reception in general, and was GLORIOUSLY surprised by BOTH!!! We essentially sold out of all the product I brought onsite, and seemed to have inspired a great deal of interest offsite as well!

Having returned, all of us here have our noses deeply entrenched in all the labors and (somewhat terrifying) deadlines associated with them to get the World Guide out the door in time for Gen Con of this year... Sad to say, it turned out that we won't be able to have a presence at Further Confusion this year after-all (in 2020), because not only were we not able to get a table, but none of our other collaborators and contributors were either, which was a huge bummer... Add that to the immediate deadlines on our shoulders, and our attendance simply wasn't feasible...

What we DO intend to attempt, is making plans to begin doing road-trips to various conventions AFTER we get the World Guide done! Keep your fingers crossed for us! ^^

Scottie
    • I'm also bummed that we won't get to see you and play another one of your awesomely cinematic games at FC 2020, but I'm glad it's because you're in the late stages of such a promising project. I certainly understand being consumed by work, and I'm looking forward to the World Guide as well as to whichever conventions you can make next! We'll always look out for you at our regular ones (FC, Anthro NW, and Furlandia, and I'm hoping to start being able to catch some more of them in the coming years).